The Delano Loretto Area United Way is governed by a volunteer Board of Directors. Our Board of Directors is responsible for making sure our local United Way is on the right track. They meet bimonthly to discuss strategic issues facing the organization. The Board holds Delano Loretto Area United Way’s staff responsible for carrying out our mission. They ensure that our local United Way is an organization you can trust. The Board is composed of individuals who live and work within our communities. Our Board is independent and makes policy and funding decisions for the Delano Loretto Area United Way.
The Delano Loretto Area United Way is run by part-time staff, Courtney Olson, Coordinator, a local resident.
We also have a Board of Directors, comprised of the following individuals:
- Wendy Gilmer – President
- Bob Van Lith – Vice President, Delano Fire Department
- Marlene Kittock – Treasurer, City of Delano
- Holly Salem – Secretary, Coborn’s of Delano
- Diane Johnson, Delano Community Education
- Kevin Max – Past President, Ameriprise Financial
- Kathy Nordling, Delano Senior Center
- Darren Schuler, Delano Public Schools
- Joe Tipka, Coborn’s of Delano
- Alex Roeser, American Family Insurance
- Jill VanBeusekom, Friends 4 A Cause
We are accepting applications for new board member. To become involved, please call us at 763-972-4429 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To find out how your company can become a partner, please email us. We offer direct payroll withdraw or a one-time contribution. Check with your HR department to determine whether your company may provide a matching donation.
We are currently partnering with the following companies:
• Coborn’s of Delano
• Delano Public Schools
• City of Delano