Our United Way is active in the Delano and Loretto communities, and includes a service area west to Howard Lake, east to Loretto, north to Hanover, and south to Mayer.
The Delano Loretto Area United Way is uniting local communities to improve lives. Our goal is to change lives by addressing the underlying causes of community issues. We don’t just address the symptoms, we go deeper to create lasting change.
United Way understands that it takes a community working together to create a brighter future. Together we can accomplish more than any single group can on its own. When we reach out a hand to one, we influence the condition of all. Positive changes ripple out to affect our entire community.
Delano Loretto Area United Way works to:
- Engage communities to Give, Advocate, and Volunteer
- Fund programs and agencies in need
- Bring community leaders to the table to tackle key issues
- The Delano Loretto Area United Way is locally governed and operated.
United Way operates through three focus areas: Education, Health and Basic Needs.
- We will invest your gift money wisely to get meaningful results.
- We will put your dollars to work by investing in local programs that change lives.
- We will keep your gift local – your gift supports the Delano Loretto area, and the surrounding communities where you live and work.
Thanks for your generosity!
In 2019, we were able to put over $30,000 back into the community!
2019 Funded Agencies
- Can Do Canines
- Delano Area Scholarship Association
- Delano Area Summer Recreation
- Delano Early Childhood Family Education
- Delano Lacrosse
- Delano Schools Chemical Health Program
- Delano Schools – COMPASS Program
- Delano Schools – Community Speaker
- Delano Senior Center
- Destination ImagiNation
- Friends of the Delano Library
- Freedom Farm
- Love INC – Heartland
- Rivers of Hope
- Velocity Aquatics
- Willing Workers 4-H Club
- Wright County Community Action, Inc.